SCATTERED SHEEPS DO NOT WANT UNIFICATION! Do you?

Jesus said he was sent to unify these sheeps!

All the scattered sheeps have been gathered / unified under the flag of Islam!

The Sheeps now believe in Prophet Muhammad for whom the Divine Words were recorded and sealed;

Isaiah 21:11 Read this – and he saith,” I cannot”, for it is sealed.

Isaiah 21:12 And the Book is delivered to him but is not learned, saying; Read this, I pray thee: and he saith,” I am not learned”.

Any one who has some knowledge of History may recognize them undoubtedly!

Any one who is still doubtful must listen what these tribes say about them and their ancestors – Abraham, Isaac, Yakoob (Israel). Their name and customs are still ancient!

They are mostly found in Pakistan,Afghanistan and India and are commonly called – Khan.

There are many traces of these Khans in India and Pakistan since they were the rulers of India.

These sheeps are strong believers of Islam!!!

If Jews want unification they have to accept their brothers as Muslim.

Favorite Answer

interestin. unfortunately i havent come across any of the info u have/havent seen how it is defin8 th@ it indicates islam as the way.

as this is a discussion forum tho, i hope u recieve any responses with the intent of seein what the most enlightened response is, irrespective of source or suggested conclusion' as this is what any and all enlightened beings would want/do.

It is pleasing to read that sheep believe

in the prophet mohammad.

Bit far fetched tho , they even have a Flag !

That comes from the book of Islam...not the Bible.....sheeps in the meadow cows are in the corn

Sorry, I got lost somehwere along the way of reading your talk! I so agree with Liza P

Sheeps? ok

um, i think you really should think what you're saying!

not relay.

the muslims are not our brothers. you do not believe in the some God, and yo have different customs.

we are not going to disrespect you for believing in something else. we will try to lead you the right way, though. if we can be united with you in Christ, we will! but not in Allah!

I think you need the Bible and the true word of God. Jesus can save you and show you his truth.The Bible that was available to Muhammad and he recommended is available to you and then you will know the truth and it will set you free.

Jesus never said any such thing. That is just the drunken ramblings of Mohamed. I also recommend that you read the true Bible, yourself, so that you will KNOW what it REALLY says. Jesus loves you. God Bless.

Maybe that is what your bible says but that is not what the Holy Bible says that was inspired by God, and not written by Muhammad.

• Jez

I thought it was still illegal to want unification with a sheep.

I have never had worms, myself.

However, I've read that if you chew up and swallow all the tobacco from one cigarrette, it will get rid of them. (If you vomit it up, it won't work.)

You'd better hurry. It sounds like some of them have strayed to your brain area.