Now that is hunting?

Beaudreaux, Thibodeaux and Beaudreaux's wife Clateaha went into the woods to go hunting. Clateaha however had retired from hunting,..because Beaudreaux told her no more hunting for you!!

After killing several squirrels the Game Warden drove up. He asked for hunting license. Beaudreaux and Thibodeaux gladly assisted. All of the sudden Clateaha peeked from behind the tree.

The Game Warden said " Oh my What in the world is that hideous looking thing behind the tree." Beaudreaux gladly says "That's my wife Clateaha." The game warden then asked "Is she hunting" Beaudreaux tells him,"Oh no officer,We use to let her hunt without a gun,and I have to admit she was good,but she just got uglier and uglier,so I drew the line with her hunting because she tore them up so bad." The officer then replied "Well that is definitely a face to die for."

If you read between the lines and are over the age of 6 you can figure out that they used Clateaha to hunt squirrels with her looks. But it is a joke that causes one to think which I can tell most of don't so sorry about that.

Thibodeaux, is pronounced Tibodo. Hope that helps.

Favorite Answer

funny

• Um, how do you pronounce Thibodeaux?

Now, is that a joke?

huh?

no