My freind is black but she acts white, what should i do?

Favorite Answer

If sounds like your friend is trying to be someone shes not.....Black or White doesn't really matter!!!

Point being...she is not acting herself!!! If you value your friendship, you should talk to her about that!!

Good Luck to you too!!

What difference is the color of skin. No matter what color crayon you pick out of the box, it still creates a picture, does the same job, works the same way. It just adds a little different color to the bigger picture. Which is all beautiful. I am so sick of hearing about latino's, african americans, asian, americans. We are people and when we grow up as a nation and realize we all hurt, bleed, and smile the same way inside maybe then we can get down to "acting", like human beings. To your answer. Do nothing. No matter what color your friend acts like. If like you stated she is your friend. Then that is what is most important. Don't you think? Do you treat her different when she is black compared to when she acts white?

Why does it matter??? What is 'acting white'... or 'acting black' got to do with anything it's just a stereotype relax and if you like your friend then stay friends, if you don't like her don't stay friends... it shouldn't be about color... maybe she is just being herself.. underneath it all we are all the same, we are people. I don't believe that I am just a 'body', the part that makes me, me has nothing to do with a physical body. Some day this body will wear out and I will still be..

• First of all if you are really her friend stop trying to trap her in the colorbox. What exactly does it mean to act white or black. She probaly acting the way she wants to act. If your still her freind you don't need to say anything, just continue to be her friend

Quit BEING white and judging your friend...Like who art thou to decide what actions constitute whiteness or blackness.. Perhaps if you studied Friendship more than colour you could move on and never notice the difference other than that you were fortunate enought to have a FRIEND

• beast

You should act blue. Then all you'd need is someone who acts like she's red and you could all sing the star spangled banner together.

Depends what your definition of 'acting white' is. It don't matter, how she acts, as long as she is a good friend to you and your are to her. =)

Source(s): I believe eminem had the same problem lol he was well accepted for being who he believed in

its her choice. technically you cant just act "black" or "white", i know white people who act black and its no problem, she can act "white" if she wants to.

Go on with your life. If you find her offensive find other friends. If not, keep being her friend. She is free to chose to act like whoever she pleases and it isn't your place to tell her otherwise.

that doesn't even make sense. People's skin color shouldn't determine how they act. She should be able to act any way she wants to, without you posting dumb questions like this.