Because you were cheated/lied to did you later become the same way???

What's your story? How did you become bitter?

Favorite Answer

I could see the temptation of becoming that way, but what stop me was the fact I didn't want to hurt people the way I was hurt. Like trying to break a cycle. If you can do that and many more people do then the dating world would be much easier lol. But yes I have been cheated and lied to I never took it upon myself to go on a raging rampage full of venom and fire and reflect what happened to me lol. To those who did hurt me, I just looked at them and realise, hey i aint the one with the issue, they are. So i suggested they seek help before they go out and hurt more people because no doubt, the ones that had hurt you had also been hurt previously =)

• No, you must never turn around and act the way someone did to you. You have to stay strong and say even though I was hurt I cant be like you and I can't do the things you did just to make me feel better because treating others like crap to make yourself feel better isnt the answer deal with things like a mature adult and show everyone you can smile when you should be crying and it will get you a long way.

No, I learned from the idiots that do cheat and lie, they are losers and I don't want to be one of them. Sure, they made me bitter, I'm not anymore, it's just not worth thinking about.

yes until I realized how childish it was-why bring all that drama into it..its easier to just respect the person your with or break it off.I believe most cheaters are just searching for some attention and enjoy being with strangers because they dont know all your dirt and take you at face value-something your real partner may not do..if you've worn down their trust.I guess I grew up

• JC

No. People handle things differently. If at all possible, a person takes what has happened to them, learns from it, and becomes a better person.

no