Is my sister sleeping around?

She sometimes takes extra clothes in her backpack to school and she doens't get home till about an hour and a half after school has been over. She looks like she was riding a horse, should I tell mom that I think my sister is sleeping around and that she should take her to the clinic to get her tested?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She looks like she was riding a horse? Seriously?

You need to stop worrying about your sister sleeping around and focus on your life. If your sister is mature enough to be making mature decisions about having sex, then let her be. You can't stop her. And telling your mom, come on! Don't rain on her parade What you need to do is go out and live your life. Don't worry about her. She knows what she is doing, whether she is having sex or not, she knows what is right and what is wrong!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

she looks like she was riding a horse?? get serious.

no, you should not tell mom that you think your sister is sleeping around, etc. you should mind your own business, and get something going on in your own life, so you can stop having these sicko thoughts about your sister.

• 1 decade ago

if you really worry about your sister you should talk to her not going quickly to your mother telling what you think...maybe your sister has a logical explanation and even if she is sleeping around it's her life,not yours or anybodies else...

• 1 decade ago

You should keep out of it. What your sister is doing or not doing isn't realy any of your bussines.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • woo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You can tell your mother that you think that she's no virgin , that you think she's sleeping around , but you must say that it's only your guesses.

Cause you don't know is it true or not. Be serious. :)

• 1 decade ago

Maybe she's into sports, or maybe she's wearing clothes that your parents would not improve of?

• 1 decade ago

No!What is wrong with you?Probably she knows what she's doing.

• 1 decade ago

What is it with you and your sister???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.