b asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

make-upppp?

i have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. and i have a goldyish color eyeshadow that i like. and i like it on me but idk if anyone else would. could i use it or should i stick with browns.?

Favorite Answer

yes your on the right track stick with golds and browns. the gold on brown eyeshadow sounds good but make it subtle.; the browns could go with deep plumbs to. give your lips a nude look. good luck

One thing all the other commenters forgot to ask is Are you of Latino or Spanish decent?? Is your skin tone more on the olive side or yellowish tone.. If it is, the color should be ok. Also for skin tones that have a natural darker tone , try using pink tones , They bring out your features better. Also, if your eyes have golden specks with the brown , then the gold will look awesome will bring out your eyes.. Rule of thumb when choosing eyeshadows.. Use the opposite of what your eyes are. I have blue eyes and I use browns.. It enhances my features. Makes my eyes seem bigger and bluer than they are..Also. Almay carries a line where they take the guess work outta what color to wear with what eye color.. Wal-mart carries this line and its fairly inexspensive..good Luck and I hope this helped :)

light pink lip gloss or nude would work well with it as it would bring out the eyes more . I'm just like you and i think . black , gold , dark brown , dark Grey and charcoal looks great :>

i say , 100% go for it girl , ( especially if you have curly hair ) like me loll

no it'll look realllly pretty...make sure u only put it on your lid and also if u want, u could try putting a brown tinted color underneath and then the golden one. make sure u blend a little.

Hope I helped!

yup,,use it,,,it a nice color..you could also use it as a base eyeshadow then put on a pink or a light blue eyeshadow on top of it,,

you should totally ues it!

just dont ues to much at a time

and pair it with lightish pink lips

Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com

Us it. You shouldn't let what your friends MIGHT think get in your personal opinion.

use it, nice