- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Neely's (Neely's Landing)
The population in 1974 was 65. Mail via Jackson. (--Rand, McNally, 1974.)
Neely's Landing (now Neely's)
Neely's Landing was a post-office on the Mississippi River 13 miles northeast of Jackson. (--Campbell's Gazetteer of Missouri, 1874, p. 108.)
It is located at Sec. 33, Twp. 33 N, R. 14 E at the end of Highway J north of Trail of Tears State Park.