Italain and French fans . What did you do you tell me from 9th july to 16th july,?

??

the week when italy won the wc

.....

italain fans

what did you do ??

how happy were you ??

what were ur reflex actions when fabio grosso 's scorred that goal ??

what did you scream ??

How sure were you before the wc that italy will win it ??

what were ur thoughts when italy were 1-nil down ??

..

French fans

What did you do ?

How sad were you ??

what were ur immediate reflexive action when fabio grosso sscored that goal ?

what did you yell ?

did you thought that italy will even be in the finals before the wc?

what were ur reaction when france were 1-0 up ??

...

thanks ,

answer honestly

give me at thumbs up !! lol

sorry grammar mistake .

tell ne what did you do from 9th july to 16th july ??

i regret the inconvenience.

and romanis pleasedont come and start giving me a lecture

Favorite Answer

what did you do >>>>>Celebrated everyday!

how happy were you>>>>>I was extactic!

what were ur reflex actions when fabio grosso 's scored that goal >>>I started to scream and jump like a crazy person!

what did you scream>>>>>You mean what didn't I scream>>LOL

How sure were you before the wc that Italy will win it >>>I was always convinced Italy would win!

what were ur thoughts when Italy were 1-nil down>>>I was a bit nervous but I new I could count on my guys!

what did you do ?? I partyed all night all week

how happy were you ?? VERY! I lost my mind

what were ur reflex actions when fabio grosso 's scorred that goal ?? I died

what did you scream ?? ahhhhhhh CAMPIONI DEL MONDO

How sure were you before the wc that italy will win it ?? 100% sure

I was kinda upset cause France dived to get a penalty.. I was mad about that but I knew they would come back

French fans

What did you do ? i was angry coz France lost. and i was celebrating my birthday on 13 July !

How sad were you ?? i was very mad

what did you yell ? if u mean after the Final game , i yelled

f*** italy in Arabic!

what were ur immediate reflexive action when fabio grosso scored that goal ? i broke my lamb!

NOOOOOO

i was soooooooo happy !

Source(s): THIS IS THE TRUTH!

What did you do ? grieved

How sad were you ?? very

what was ur immediate reflexive action when fabio grosso sscored that goal ? swore

what did you yell ? you don’t wanna know, lol

did you think that italy will even be in the finals before the wc? not really, wasn’t even convinced they’d be thru the quarters, sorry. thought all the time it would be france v. germany.

what were ur reaction when france were 1-0 up ?? steady. didn’t have any doubts till trezeguet missed. :(

• ?

what did you do ?? Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how happy were you ?? Very very very happy

what were ur reflex actions when fabio grosso 's scorred that goal ?? jump up and started screaming at the top of my lungs outside, saw del Piero's goal and screamed some more

what did you scream ?? nothing just yeah lol

How sure were you before the wc that italy will win it?? Very sure from the very beggining

what were ur thoughts when italy were 1-nil down?? I was thinking OMG that wasn't a penalty and were going to score soon :D

Nice question!

What did you do ?I didnt go out the entire week.Most of the time me and my sis(she luvs football and is an excellnt goalkeeper) were in our room or in front of the pc trying to figure out what Materazzi could have said and collecting pics of Zizou.

How sad were you ??I was so sad that i didnt even go out to hang out with my friends at the ice skating areana at the city centre.I didnt phone or even watch the TV for almost 2 weeks!!!

what were ur immediate reflexive action when fabio grosso sscored that goal ?I closed my eyes hard and tried not to cry coz all my cousins had come to my house 4 a sleep over.I hoped it was just a dream.I then ran up to my room ,locked the room and started weepng on my pillow.And i felt soo sad like i hav never felt before!

what did you yell ?I didnt yell.I was quite and tried hard not to cry in front of the others.

did you thought that italy will even be in the finals before the wc?Not at all.

what were ur reaction when france were 1-0 up ??I was elated but apprehensive too coz i knew that luck could change fate.

• Pinky

what did you do ?? I buyed a chocolate box and served every1 that came to my house.

how happy were you ??Very,feelings cant even explain.

what were ur reflex actions when fabio grosso 's scorred that goal ??I was jumping all around

what did you scream ??duhhhhhhhh,didnt u hear me?

How sure were you before the wc that italy will win it ??sure enough,that i told every1 this year is italys turn to win!

No big deal,they'll make it!

that week i consumed more booze than i did in the previous 2 years.

Azzurri winning ? I FELT IT IN MY BONES SINCE GAME ONE !

when the ref awarded that fake pk all i could think was SEEING THAT REF DANGLING FROM A TREE WITH THE ROPE AROUND HIS NECK