Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I like this girl, how should i find out what is troubling her?

we meet on net, somehow i felt attracted towards her, then one day she came on web cam, she looked stunning, but she didn't smiled untill i requested her, she didn't looked sad either

But i have this feeling that something is bothering her, though she denies it .

HOW CAN I FIND OUT.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think simply asking her (more than once...but not every other minute so as to be annoying) is a good start. If she's like a lot of girls, however, she won't open up immediately. She needs to know that, not only do you care, but that she can trust you. Unfortunately this takes some time. So, you may not get to find out tomorrow what's bothering her, but if you persistently pursue her friendship, then hopefully she will open up to you, and maybe more than friendship will blossom.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Dont pressure her to tell you what is wrong. You have to make her feel comfortable and so that she trusts you enough to obviously open up to you. But if she continuously denies that there is nothing wrong and you know that there is then tell her that you know her well enough to know that something is wrong and that when she is depressed then you are too. If she still says that nothing is wrong after that then I dont know what to do apart from just ignore it or try and get her to cheer up. Also, ask yourself if you have said anything or done anything that might offend her or make her depressed.

Source(s): Me, personally
  • 1 decade ago

shes probrably one of those peeps that dont like to share emotions with other people. if i were u i would stop asking her if shes troubled

• 1 decade ago

Maybe it hurts her to smile, if there is something when she is comfortable she may open up to you...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can't unless she tells u

• 1 decade ago

ask her again and again till she confess

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.