How do I start my own buissnes?
I just want to start of small, but then work my way up. Please done answer here, rather send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Its good to to think that you'd start small, from risk perspective, experience and learning. Its different from thinking big. Starting a business may need the following steps
1 Idea of business, concepts... scribble on a paper or something, take notes, research it from the net, go to market
2. If the idea still sounds good, time to do a business plan. Write a plan. Net has good formats and guidance. This will further require lot of research on the market, product etc, implementation schedules...whole lot of things
3. Biz plan includes the financial estimates, revenues, capital requirements.
4. Time to arrange for funds. Equity, debt, venture funds
5. Physical implementation start.
4 and 5 will mostly be simulteneous activities. No one will give you money unless you have started working the business.
- and,or,nand,norLv 61 decade ago
I promise you, that this is the best place to start:
I have made a small fortune with a few businesses that I have started. That is where I got all of my info in the beginning.
I still refer back to that site from time to time!
If you follow their instructions, your in for some sweet life changes!
Keep your head up and good luck!
It's worth it!
- 1 decade ago
I made USD 500 plus in 5 days, I think that's quite substantial. Download this FREE ebook now and start to make money. Please check this out if you are in internet marketing. 'The Death of Internet Marketing':
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
just invest money to my buisiness
- koalatcomicsLv 71 decade ago