when will the Nicotine Vaccine come out of testing and into the market?

if you know, what date will it release?

Favorite Answer

Yes I totally agree with the last poster, I too believe that the only real way to give up smoking is just to drop it cold turkey, I took my last pack of cigarettes and threw them in the trash 1 week and two days ago and yes it is very hard at first, but it keeps getting easier every day and as long as you have someone to support you, you'll be fine. DROP THEM COLD TURKEY!

These products can sometimes help people with their addiction to smoking.Most of the time it puts money in the pockets of those who have come up with these things. The only way someone who wants to quit will, is through will power. The individual has to be in control. If you want to quit, just quit. I stopped, cold turkey, over eighteen years ago. Do not miss it at all. It was a little hard in the beginning, but I stuck to it. Today, when I come across someone who smokes, or even just the smell of smoke, it bothers me so much. I can't stand it. These products may or may not do anything for you. It's all up to you. And remember if you abuse them you could get sick. So stop and don't start again. Once you make the decision, stick to it. Good Luck.

Last I read soon, like within a year, but, don't hold your breath, in this country, unlike all others, they hold back anything that can help you for real....

I am a smoker and I hate it....not even so much for the health impications...it's the stench and the money that bugs me most. Have tried everything to quit, nothing seems to work for me.

My big Bitc* with the entire smoking deal is that if you are addicted to heroine or similar, you get to go to a clinic and get help, for smokers, no help....

Next time you vote check out who is getting $ from the tobacco companies, you will be shocked.

sorry, just angry to be addicted to this stupid and filthy habit. good luck.

sounds interesting, never heard of it before