why wont my yahoo messanger sign in.i put in all the information it said but it will not let me sign in.?

Favorite Answer

I am having the same problem... its been almost 24 hours. I upgraded to 8.1 tried changing all my preferences settings and still no connection. Another family member tried thier account and they have the same problem. Does anyone have any idea? Is this a Yahoo! problem? I can not locate any 'status' reports to say that the provider knows of this problem.

Yes I am having the same problem with my messenger too. I upgraded to 8.1 last night and now I can't log on at all. I wish I could go back to yahoo messenger 7.5.

osama bin ladins sister shot yahoo messenger at 2 oclock indianapolis mean time. god relax it s tens of millions of souls yahoo would be protecting a provider at extreme midday on low sunday and that they are already engaged on changing the lifeless messenger with one in all their experimental clones. please get a msn messenger meanwhile via yuletide each little thing would be returned to regularly occurring have faith me

• Oliver

its happened to me, a reason why could be because the yahoo server could be acting up and isnot taking your informantion, another reason could be that someone is using your screen name ans has hack into your information.

Myine is doing the exact same. If anyone has an answer, give it to me!

mine is the same can anyone help me please. before i throw this PC out the window