Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why is Iraq coming apart?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

We removed the one thing that was holding a volatile situation together. And we left the borders wide open while we were doing it. We expected people to bow down to our Shock and Awe and thank us for destroying their infrastructure and killing hundreds of thousands of civilians.

We made a bad situation far far worse.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You have 2 religious groups fighting for power. Both are muslims each with different beliefs on how the country should be. In most muslim countries. The religion is the belief & the state is run by the religion. Neither religious group wants the other one to have control, and will not jointly share responsibility. It's like 2 three year olds fighting over candy. These poeple fight amoungst themselves & have for thousands of years. Saddam gave them the ultimate option when he was in power. Do it his way or die. Total force is the only thing these poeple understand. The future gov't in Irag will have to rule with an iron hand so to speak. I have worked around these poeple. The educated ones are usually not the problem. Keep in mind 80% of these poeple have only been to one day of school in their lives. The uneducated are lied to by a few devious individual & due to lack of education believe what they are told. Even if it is right or wrong. Educating them now is going to take generations to defeat the old addage. I didn't go to school & neither will you. Many of these poeple are poverty class at best. You have the rich & then you have the rest the very poor. When you are that poor & can barely afford food, you do whatever it takes. Imagine that you are poor & starving. A person walks up to you & says " I'll give you this gun & if you fight with me in my cause. I'll see to it you will never be hungary again." That is the awful bloody truth.

• 1 decade ago

Because foreign elements are encouraging factional strife to destabilize the country and make US public opinion turn against the Bush administration, thereby pulling the troops out. Iraq has no government, no police force, no army that can govern and hold the country in one nutshell comprising, the 2 religious factions and the Kurds. Saddam, the dictator, was the best choice for Iraq since he understood his people and knew how to hold the country together

• 1 decade ago

Its called a Civil War. Too many factions in the country want different things and having a war about it is the way they feel will fix the problem. And the USA is stuck and didn't realize that removing the old government would start this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

IRAQ IS COMMING APART BECAUSE IT IS A COUNTRY BEWILDERED INTO FANATIC NATIONALITY VERSES DEMOCRATIC NATIONALITY. DEMOCRATIC NATIONALITY IS THE OUTCOME OF OUSTER OF SADDAM HUSSEIN BY U.S.

AND OTHER ALLIED COUNTRIES WHILE FANATIC NATIONALITY IS THE MONGERING MAJORITY AGAINST U.S.

AND ALLIED COUNTRIES INTERFERENCE. SHITE & SUNNI FACTORS ARE BEING RUDIMENTED IN THESE CRISIS TO

NULLIFY THESE NATIONALISTIC SPIRITS HELP CREATING MORE DIVIDED INDULGENCE MANUEVERED BY U.S. AS WELL AS ALLIED COUNTRIES SUCH THAT THE FOREIGN

FORCES KEEP THEIR STAY LONGER ON PRETEXT OF

COMPLETE CIVIL-POLITY BREAKDOWN. EARLIEST EXECUTION OF SADDAM HUSSEIN CAN BRING THE STABILITY FASTER BECAUSE SYNTHESIS WILL OCCUR AS SOON AS THESIS(FANATIC NATIONALISTS) SHALL BE OVER COME BY ANTI THESIS FORCES(DEMOCRATIC NATIONALITY). BUT WESTERN POWERS WILL DELAY THE VERDICT'S EXECUTION ON SOME OR THE OTHER GROUNDS TO KEEP THEIR HEGEMONY IN IRAQ. BUT NOW

BUSH 'S MARGINALISATION IN RECENT MID-TERM POLLS OF U.S. CAN ALSO SWITCH TO THE ADVANTAGE OF FANATIC NATIONALISTS IF DEMOCRATS PRESSURISE FOR EARLY PULL OUT OF U.S. FORCES.. SO IRAQ IN DUE COURSE SHALL FIND ITS NEW GEOGROPHY- FALLING APART.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because they lost their strong leader

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because jesus isnt part of the lives :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.