to guys...if you find yourself attracted to a girl...?

and you ask her if she has kids,what would be the reason for that? Is it because you were thinking abt pursuing a relationship with her?

Do guys mind having a girlfriend that has a child from a previous relationship?

what if you had a child as well?

Favorite Answer

its a legitimate question to ask at a certain time in making acquaintance if theres mutual interest in each other, the motivation for asking differs with each individual, it wouldn't hinder me if I really liked the girl and she was responsible and whatver blah blah blah some guys might be turned off immediatly....good luck

Should tell her how you feel. Don’t feel scare if she would turn you down. If you’re too shy to approach her,

What i did last time is that i call my secret admire. Sometime i wrote letter and e-mail. But i can say, talk to her in person sure has the edge and more advantage.

Love is a lasting forever thing. So take your time. And no rush. Girls look at 2 things, handsome and good personality. You know what handsome is. Good personality is the way u act and speak and how u behave yourself, also how u conduct yourself. They often look for good qualities. This is quite a tough area to improve. In other words, if they like u, means they really like u. If not, then, don't be sad and give up like others do, maybe there's still a chance u can improve.

All the best to u.

• Dr Dee

Yes, I would want to know if my partner has kids if I am going to have a relationship with her.

no cuz we will dump u if u say yes