How many women actually sit around the house in the buff? Just curious! Or is it just a guy thing?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm well I don't do it. Sometimes I wonder why I don't...maybe I should!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If given a chance and an opportunity .. most of us want to be natural... there is no different on the intent....

It is not a guy or gal thing.. it is human nature.. we want to be free... we are what we are by the various conditioning of the environment and bring up and the influences of the society.

After Adam gave up his right to enjoy what God has given through the mistake of disobedience and not taking responsibility for the mistake, we are pledged to live a life of rules and laws. We have to observe the dos and don'ts.

• 1 decade ago

I was this morning because I had to tidy up my flat every week end and I love to look at my body in a full length mirror sometimes just to see whether I am putting some weight or not. Besides, being naked when your'e alone at home builds more self-confidence. ("in my own point of view")

• 1 decade ago

Well, I would if I could! Nine year old makes it impossible! I always did before I had kids. Maybe again someday. But then I won't want to look at myself! LOL!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but I regularly wear a bathrobe with only my panties on underneath.

• 1 decade ago

Totally nude no. Barely clothed yes.

• 1 decade ago

Thanks for the info, I am very jealous, cannot do that with children in the house. God bless****************************************

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WAT THE FU*CK IS A BUFF?

XOXO ROXXY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.