Is there anyway to play *.jar games on pc?

i want to play mobile games(*.jar) on pc. Can I??? Any s/w reqd??

Favorite Answer

u have to install the runtime jawa for mobile version on ur desktop.

for more info u can go to

http://www.sun.com/download/index.jsp?cat=Java%20%...

jus copy and paste this link in ur browser and simply download a compatible version of jre for ur desktop.

i hope it will helpu...

good luck

• Erika

nicely dude it is your selection. yet for me, I want consoles as a results of the indisputable fact that's relaxing. Even paying on line for the ps4 will also provide you with loose video games each and each month and different cool stuffs. i love pc gaming even though it can get too severe priced. What also sucks is that you've improve your pc. also you want room for a gaming pc in ur room too. taking area in with a keyboard and a mouse on her would not sound gentle except you've a gaming labtops. yet maximum of recreation enthusiasts Perfer pcs over labtops. Console and pc has both experts and cons. even though it is your selection. No offense yet some pc recreation enthusiasts are honestly extra propose than console recreation enthusiasts. I wanna call them different words yet unwell get in hassle in yahoo solutions. XD. even once you bypass to the battlefield forums, even as u say that consoles are better than pcs, you receives hates that is fantastically humorous and stupid at the same time. even though it is your selection.would you extremely replace ur pc or pay month-to-month??

'java', not 'jawa'.