Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do i keep letting him come bk for sex when he treats me wrong?

Update:

i dnt enjoy the sex.,.. but he is to sexy to let go of him!! his body his looks.. i love him but im letting him wlk all over me :(

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because you have low self esteem and self worth and you think you can't find someone better than him...or because he has a great d1ck and you just to want to give it up.....or you're just bored/miss him and you're trying to fill a void.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Really from the very beginning both of you were attempting to get back to the BF-GF relationship. It was probably too soon after your big breakup AND his last relationship to start a new one. When you do start a new Relationship you run the risk of a break up because you have not straightened out all the things that you just went through. Your hurt and looking for sympathy and that together feeling. When you left to go to school this was an easy out for the guy. What he told you is what he thought you wanted to hear or what he thought he should say. Coming back you also made it easy for him to sleep with you. In a nutshell you have/had feelings for him, He probably had feelings for you but they evaporated over time. He got his ego back from sleeping with you that's why he talked to you in that shitty manner. So that part is right about sex but not really what you were thinking. Its not the sex act but the fact that you have it makes you feel better about yourself, at least with men. Women are more about making relationships. Not likely to get anything more out of this relationship but arguments and pain, its best to move on.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe bcoz each time he comes back you convince yourself that you gonna be so great that he's never gonna wanto leave you to be with anyone else. The sad truth is you are to great and that's why he can't stay with you, he knows he'll never measure up. The only way for him to feel confident about himself is to use you, berate you and see the look of pain in your eyes and know that he's accomplished it.

• 1 decade ago

Dr. Drew would say you were beat as a child and look for that in a relationship. I say you just like sex and he's good at it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just stop it right here ,right now

you need to start asking your self your Q's

like was my dad this way or my brother

start looking at your past and see what happen to you or to is just too much T.V.

Source(s): best of luck to you
  • Lg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

low self esteem and no one better has come along yet.

grow some and get away.

• sinned
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

if you are not treated well by him, i have no clue why you would give him sex. find another that treats you well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a ho is a tool for use of digging

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is he a really good fuc.k? That would be my guess.

• 1 decade ago

because you wont to make sex with him and you like it

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://www.**************/go3.php

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.