Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Why isn't Bush in prison yet?

The winner judges the loser. Is lying to the American people to kill innocent people to make money a capitol offense? Killing for financial gain?

Favorite Answer

Very good question...

My answer is merely opinion. I think Bush has not been charged with war crimes, while he clearly has committed them, because the USA is currently the only superpower.

Think about it... what if Germany had been the only superpower during WW2 and had won? The world wouldn't have been able to charge Hitler with war crimes.

Changes with the American Congress will show some results come Jan 07. America is calling for investigations and punishment of the Bush Administration with the landslide vote from Nov 7th 06. America isn't agreeing with Bush policies, as the Democracy we are and defend.

I am sure you are quite aware of what proceedings must first take place before such an issue can even be raised. I am sure you know or should know your rights under the Constitution. Why don't you ask your Rep's in Congers and Senate to answer/investigate such a serious of accusations which you are listing here. If this be the truth as you state, those who represent you and all of us in those two houses should be made aware on how you feel.

• Bryan

You use freedom in your name, but obviously you do not believe in the constitution. The winner does not judge the loser this statement is idiotic. The president has not been charged with any crimes to date, other than in the minds of people like yourself. If you truly believe in freedom and the constitution then you should remember one of the absolute principles, which is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not in the court of public opinion.

Covert, I would like you to take a good long look at your statement.how does one profit from killing innocent people? You cant no matter how hard you try you cant. Killing for finacial gain. what finicial gain has been made on OIF and OEF? NONE thats the answer pure and simple.

who is going to put him in prison?? he can start a war with any country, basically do anything he wants.. we are the superpower.. I actually deployed to Iraq (military).. and i still don't agree with the war.. anyone with sense can't possible agree with the war.. we went there for no reason.. we kill and hurt civilians(i seen them in the hospital in Balad!!), we can't win this fake 'war on terror', we have made no progress.. we are losing many troops each month and more recently.. we have 19 year old soldiers with no legs!!!! for no reason.. we are looking like idiots to other countries.. we don't have a cause and we ARE making s*** worse.. its more violent than ever.... some people are making money.. Bush and associates are making money, maybe going to control more oil.. but hes not going anywhere...many politicians are crooks.. yet you could go to jail for selling marijuana?- that's the way it is.. who's gonna stop him? you?

You need to buy shirts with a larger neck size. your brain is not getting enough oxygen.

If I were in a tacky mood, I might ask how Bill Clinton stayed out of jail. Did he not have credible charges of rape made against him?

Source(s): High Crimes and Misdemeanors-Ann Coulter

Until Congress wises up and starts the impeachment process, we're stuck here. Technically speaking, Bush didn't kill anyone. He just sent people to get killed. The thing that is illegal is massive violation of the Bill of Rights.

No and I don't think he will be going, covert freedom. Why did you choose such a suspicious sounding name? What innocent people? Where are you going with this question?

"Why isn't Bush in prison yet?"

I was wondering the same thing myself.

LOL, he's still the US president and there aren't any charges against him.