A clean joke here - ratings pls.?
One Brit asks the other, "Why are we walking through this desert and do nothing? Let us build a bridge in the name of queen for public benefit!"
The other one agrees and they started building the bridge.
Upon completion, they moved on to a city at the border of desert and one says to other, "Oh fools us, Why did we build a bridge in a desert where there is no water."
"Oh yes, you telling me now", the other one yells, "let us go back and dismantle it, before some calls it foolish Brits."
They hastily returned to the site of bridge and the first one says "Oh, we can not remove the bridge, it does have usefulness now. See there."
"Hey, why?" asked the other one.
"Look up, there are two Japanese standing on our bridge trying to catch a fish!"
1) Between any two potholes there is always a road.
2) If matters get worse, one pothole is always smaller than the other.
3) Never follow a car when you drive, follow just one tyre of the car.
4) The depth of a pothole is inversely proportional to its visibility
5) The probability of a passing by lorry splashing mud on you is directly proportional to the importance of the occasion you are dressed up for.
6) No matter what you wear you will get wet
7) No matter what you do, you cannot avoid a pothole, avoiding one will lead you into the other.