Ohio State or michigan????

go bucks

Favorite Answer

The Ohio State Buckeyes will HAVE to play their BEST football yet this season in order to defeat meechigan woolveweenies today at Ohio Stadium. This game is the best rivalry game in all of college football. Rivalries are played with great heart determination, intense hatred, and the participating teams are so familiar with each other.

I respect the success the vile team from up north has had with their program over the last hundred plus years. Yet, I will ALWAYS despise meechigan woolveweenies!!!

The Great Coach Woodward Hayes trained Bo Schembechler, and despite the fact that Bo turned to the dark side of the force, Bo utilized that training to turn meechigan around, and make Ohio State v. meechigan the greatest of ALL college football rivalries.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Schembechler, and may God grant the Schembechler Family some peace and comfort in their time of grief.

P.S. Bo... Please say 'Hi!' to Woody for us?!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Michigan

Go Bucks and God Bless them and leave michigan police back in michigan

Michigan. I'm sorry, were you asking where that SMELL was coming from ? No, Okay, then I guess you want to know who will win today.

NOT MICHIGAN !!!

Does that help ?

Troy Smith and the Boys will send them home with their tails between their legs.

What an amazingly original question that has only been asked a thousand times in the last 3 days.

(yawn)

Wolverine's Go Blue

michigan

Michigan31

Ohio State 28

Need I say more!!!!

OSU...no doubt

Source(s): Just another OSU fanatic
  • ?

go blue