Can you help me delete this user from Y! ANSWERS?? he's soo rude! check his profile out to see what i mean!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AtKKZE16O...

report him as many times as you can.. my goal is to ban this user from Y! Answers, and you have to help me succeed! he (and so many other fouled mouth people on this site..

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think i TOTALLY AGREE with you. But i need some help too....so if u help me pls, i will report him as many times as possible. I'll also help you promote his ill behavior.

I saw your French question on your profile...I need some french help.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

he's just doing it to get the attention that his mommy and daddy didn't give him while he was a boy, and they probably dropped him on his head a lot to. He knows that it gets under your skin so just ignore him, and after awhile when he realizes that no-one is giving him any attention he'll go away. So be tough and hang in there. and I'll report him some to.

• 1 decade ago

well i clicked on the sight you have listed and it doesn't say anything? sounds like to me you are going around trying to cause trouble? you said yourself your personal goal is going to try and get this person kick off and so many others? what makes you better than them? are you so high and mighty? are they attacking you? are they sexually harassing you? yes people are rude its a fact of life get used to it. you could be the one who ends up in trouble for harassing people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is he pestering you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.