do you think technology and gadgets messes up things or makes life better?

comp, cells, all this n' that. I think they invent all this crap jus to make people have to work harder

Favorite Answer

Technology and gadgets were designed to try and make our lives easier. What it ends up doing, however, is making us lazier by the day. Pretty soon, we wouldn't even have to move a muscle and still get through the day. So i think its supposed to make our lives better, but it's really not.

I think technology messes things up and makes life better at the same time. I mean, computers, ipods, dvd etc are all great, but with that comes a whole host of problems aswell. I read recently that there is now technology rage- where people go of the deep end when their computer crashes for example. When I was growing up at home, my parents bought 1 electrical item that I can remember, a vacum cleaner. In 15 years they never bought a new TV, a fridge or even an iron. In a 15 year period these days, people will probably go through 2 fridges, 3 mirowaves, 3 DVD players, 6 computers, 10 mobile phones, etc etc. No wonder we all work 60 hours a week.

Worst. I've seen studies on this. The office is following people around wherever they go --- as opposed to the promise of being free from the office. So not only are you at the office for eight hours, now you have chains linking you to the office the rest of the time.

Also, computers were supposed to take the humdrum out of work - do the boring, repetitive tasks for humans. Instead, studies have shown computers are used by employers more to monitor employee performance, to watch over what they do during the day and, ultimately, to increase the humdrum.

• Wicked

the person who invented the

phone --hold was horrible, I hate it when you get put in the nowhere space of holding "you are the next call" I could scream.

phone--the menu list. that is another item to make it "easy" for you to find the person or department you need. Some of the menu items seem endless

on the other side, life has been improved by the;

cell phone

pda

mircowave

tv

computers

so there is an up and a down to technologies improvement of our lives

• amp

Both. They're supposed to make life easier but actually complicate it in some ways. They solve old problems but create new ones. We get so frantic trying to use & pay for our gadgets. We waste hours on the internet & checking email. We have no privacy because we can always be reached on cellphones. Life was simple before technology.

Peace...:):) Wow..thank you for the informative fact being shared above.. there is extra evil than arrogance* itself. Like despising God/ or actual goodness.. And having an evil ethical experience that for the duration of no way stay in any human values, In yet another term of being so inhuman as properly. it somewhat is the darkest and eeriest area of a guy's being, that would additionally overwhelmingly dominate his very own extra useful aspects. The loss of one's stable morals that quite devalue the existence of residing creatures.. So it isn't the self-esteem that makes it as worst.. it somewhat is once you substitute into so inhumane, and dropping your experience of fee in existence, Or of existence itself the two. i assume.. Have a intense-high quality day..!!

'I think they invent all this crap jus to make people have to work harder'

even I'M not this paranoid