I downloaded the latest version of Java script and now I can't play videos why won't it play videos anymore?

My computer used to play all the youtube videos and games but now since I downloaded that new Java software things on my myspace page wont show up on my computer, it will just be a big white box now. I don't know how to fix it or even who to contact to get it fixed.

Favorite Answer

First of all, did it install correctly? Is it enabled in your browser? Go to Internet properties in the tools menu and see if it is...if not, delete it, and then re-install it and use the tool that java has that lets you know if Java is installed and working on your computer. Just click the link that says something like "test your java software" .

Its been a while since i've done it, but i had the same problem.

look for a link on the Java website that lets you email for customer assistance.

Are you sure that JavaScript installed correctly? Did it say installation complete? Chances are it said that it failed, this is most likely because you did not close everything linked to FireFox, when it says that the installation failed, close all things in FireFox, then click "Retry". It should then work since FireFox must be closed (this goes for all web browsers). You may then re-open your video, and the player will be there. Hope this helps. :)