What do you believe re. the existence of Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch?

A recent video with an analysis of such a creature convinced me. The analysis was by a military professional, & made perfect sense. The recent news report of the highway worker who had thrown a dead deer into the back of his idling pickup truck at 1am, and the 7foot creature that was suddenly in the rear view mirror reaching for the carcass & shaking the truck sure had the ring of truth to it.I disbelieve the "evolutionary link" theory, but do consider it likely and possible that a non-social creatre of this nature could certainly exist.What do you believe, why, & do you have a bigfoot experience or story to share?

Favorite Answer

It is not possible that man knows everything so there is a strong possibility that these creatures do exist. I certainly hope so any way.

• Labsci

To quote the Ghostbusters -

"Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say."

Yet another lone encounter with BigFoot. Where is the proof?

I didn't see the video, but it wasn't clear was it?

Something making perfect sense means that it was well presented, not necessarily true.

some one once reported God had a touch bit dough left over and keen to have interesting. heavily, all the previous photographed sightings have proved to be fakes, yet there is a good number of unexplored territory the position issues might want to stay. that is conceivable.

Who belonges to the soil and water comission?

Did any of the write-in votes win? How much longer will it take to finish the count? This ia about the Josephine County soil and water commission.

Thank you

Edna Swift- a write-in candidate (eswifersue&charter.net)

It is always exciting for us humans to believe in something.

It could be true. It is interesting that there are sightings whenever the word is out that someone else saw one.

I think its a whole horde of crap !

• gone

My vote is, yes I do.