True Story...can you believe this blond?

I was working shift work at a power plant and had some days off. When I returned to work, a young blond girl who worked with me, asked me how my days off were and what did I do.

I said to her, “I went shopping at the Macy Department store. And I was riding on the escalator, going up to the next floor, when the motor burned up and the escalator stopped. I was stranded on the escalator, with others. Maintenance said that it would take hours to replace the motor, and that we would need to be patient.”

“That must have been terrible!” she says to me. “How did you manage? You must have gotten hungry and, maybe had to use the bathroom”

“Well, they brought us sandwiches, and coffee,” I said to her. “ And we were allowed to use the bathrooms on the first floor”

“Oh my goodness,” she says, “ I bet you were tired when it was all over. How long did you stay on it.”

“Well, all in all, just over four hours”, I told her. She actually believed me. I later told her the truth.

Remember, I told her that we were allowed to use the bathroom on the first floor.. meaning, I could go and use it, and come back. she still didn't catch on.

I left out the part in the story, where I told her that they brought us cushions and pillows and stuff.

• Adele
    Favorite Answer

she don't know the difference between escalator an elevator....or she was just confused...

• EVA J

maybe all blond dint believe like her you should have tole her the truly in the first place and than you would had told her later on the truth

This is not a true story!! You just want to make fun of Blondes!!

Now that's what blondes are like and yes i am blonde HAha

• Smriti

Did she think 'stuck up escalators' were like 'stuck up elevators' or she forgot you could use your legs to climb up or down from them. Thanks to all these mechanisms we have. Funny.

What? Get out. Haha.

omg, thats funny and sad that someone is that dumb!

LOL that was funny

i wouldnt believe that

funny.