How can I make a large pore become small again?

I squeeze my white head and it left a big open pore. It has been a couple of months now and the pore is still big. What should i do to make it become to its normal size. Are there any possibilities? pls. help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry sweetie but there's not much you can do to shrink your pores. you should wash your face as often as twice a day if you get frequent break outs or oily skin to try to prevent pimples before they start. it's not good to pop them, but who can resist?? when you do pop them, soak the area first with a warm washcloth until the skin has softened and gently push the pimple. once you have excreted the pimple from your face, wash it well and splash ice cold water on your face to snap the pore shut. great skin cleansing products to use are Clean and Clear. Wash with a good cleanser, and finish with a pore reducing astrigent or toner. there are also products to put on the white heads over night to help them go away naturally!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Splash it with some really cold water. Then rub an ice cube over your whole face. After that, use Clean & Clear cooling toner. That will shink the size of your pores.

• Cat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u need to purify ur skin that means u need to see an esetician and get a purifying treatment for ur skin type to get rid of the inpurities stop squeezing ur pimples urself u will leave scars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im sure they sell topical creams to close pores.

you could also try something cold. since heat is supposed to open, and cold is supposed to close pores.

gl :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.