Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you lie to tell people you are a different sign than what you really are just to see them say "I KNEW IT??"

AND THEN.....let them give you a reading?.....just to mess with them for their being pompous? (Ahem...)

Good grif it's just a question I have done Astology for over 30 years people Ihave never done this... just a questin ffs....

BTW I am a Virgo and that IS the truth Aries Moon and Gemini rising..ok?

• mom
    Favorite Answer

Hmm, I wonder why I never thought of that. It is a very amusing idea.

I have never done that but you can bet the next time somebody asks me that I will lie.

Source(s): Scorpio game player, future Gemini
  • RIDLEY

LOL! No. I will now though. LOL! I'm a Virgo also. I don't know the other stuff about rising planets and times and all that.

My aunt can really guess what your sign is just by talking to you for a few minutes. She has some weird ability. She just knows. People have tried to fool her and she calls them out. It has been years since I have seen her. I still don't believe in a lot of that stuff, but she knew. She knew.

no, full of s.h.i.t or not i don't start a possible relationship based on a lie. trust is the foundation of all human interaction and i try to be true in my dealings with everyone.

No. I tell them "Guess" and then say "no" to the next 8 signs they mention and then say "Sorry. I gotta go"

yes i allways do, i can't stand ppl who like to predict other peoples horoscopes, they think they know it all.no offence to ppl.

i always tell the truth,

No, never

nope...i'm not creative like that

You are WEIRD