OK MEN.. Answer this...HMMMM?????

BF says he wants me to wake him up and go ya know...so now he is drunk and im H***** tried all that i can think of...anything new? lol

throw an ice bucket in his face?

GRRR FRusTRATED

Favorite Answer

Bring him round with a BJ. Works on me!

I dunno what to say, especially seeing your screenname. I would recommend against it. Heck, he may fall asleep anyway. Try to lick your hand and jack him off so maybe he'll think it's your mouth. I'd like a ******* anytime, but I know not all girls love giving them so I wouldn't ask all the time. Howabout pretending that you're asleep, dreaming to the pleasant fact that you don't have to go down on your drunk boyfriend?

Don't throw ice in his face though. Rude awakenings are the worst (trust me, as my gf and i got into a fight because she woke me up by tickling me as I was asleep).

Ice bucket in his face?????!!!! Just tell him how u feel...u know tell him that ur totally stressed and worked out bcoz of the way he lives..!!!!i think.. that's how u feell??...soo just tell him when he's in a good mood....and not when he's drunk....hehehe..lol!!!! soo try tellign him!!!kk

Hope it helps....eventhough i hv no idea how ur feeling..coz well i havent gone through something lk this bfore..soo..ya..

Gud Luck..hope da guy will understand..

Well for starters you should try to curb your addictions and get to know each other for a change. you know Reality Check. Then booze wont get in the way of your relationship. Stop belittling yourself- both of you could do something to get off that rock you are on.

haha....hun wake his butt up, do what ever it takes even if it is an ice bucket lol, he will get over it after ya'll well you know lol

When I see things like this, it makes me look normal !

teach him his limits...and make it worthwhile to honor them

Let him sleep...use his big toe instead...

huh?