how can you have confidence in yourself?

Favorite Answer

Believe in yourself. Always bear in your mind that you are the best person in the world. Don't be down by other's opinions.

Don't second guess your decisions, Make them and then go with them. You only live once. Educate yourself well enough to know that you are right. If you don't know the answer admit that you don't then find the answer and drive on. Life is simple. It only gets complicated when you let it. First off learn that you are in control of you and your feelings, then learn from your mistakes but don't ever look back with regret cause you did what you thought best at the time. Soon you'll be confident in yourself and your abilities

Raising one's own self esteem is easier said than done. I wish the last commenter would have given details. I need to know myself.

I hate the fact that women expect guys to be all confident and such, when all that rejection we get from women just drives our self esteem downwards, which is why a lot of us don't approach that many women. Then the women wonder why no one asks them out. It's a strange cycle.

I guess if people say "yes", you get lucky at things, people give you chances, then maybe that's how you get self esteem. I don't know why the determining factor has to be in the hands of the other person though.

By seeing and knowing yourself, appreciating what you see and know and believing that you're good enough. In that way, you feel good about yourself. When you feel good, you gain confidence and then you look good. Screw people and what they think. Be the best that you can be and everything will turn out right.

Before I started dancing at school I was very self consience. But theres just this thing about dance that brings out the best of you. It's probably just me because I love dance, but dancing gives you the confidence you need. It makes you more out-going, because in order to feel the dance you have to bring out your inner emotions and just be your self. When you get used to it you tend to be that way all the time.

Dance babes and I swear you'll be confident in no time. :-)

Confidence in oneself is cultivated. You must accept yourself just the way you are,yes, even if you have all those extra pounds.

You should also love yourself and see yourself as unique because you are truly one of a kind.with all your flaws and strengths,you are special.Then belive in yourself.Belive that you can do anything.and lastly dear wear clothes that you are most comfortable in.

there's no simple answer to that. It comes from learning to trust yourself. When i was a teen i had terrible self-confidence, but it just developed over time.

Do you feel you have no wonderful qualities? Look at your strengths. Admire them. Look at new things to achieve that are attainable. Strive to meet them.

You could also take a break from all that and read Carlos Castenada's books.

• NoMaD!

Its like Nike you just do it. Confidence is very sexy, do what you have to but its needed in life. Try buying a outfit that you really like the way you look in it.

-NmD!

hi babes i have a idea to have a confidence to someone ex.me

u should first talk to him sweetly too kanw him and then slowly he will be comming towords u,like me,bye

do friendship with me i like u im 15/m bye try this.

Source(s): hi friend