my husand is in the music business and he is always on my space looking at the women what should i do?

he also goes out and sometimes does not come home until the next day and he swears he gets drunk and passes out at his friends houses and i do admit ha has a bad drinking problem so it does sound believable

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to just ask him. Suspisions of affairs never end well. They only end in fighting and possible divorce. If it makes you feel better, the next time he doesn't come home, regardless of hour, you can call all his friend's houses to see if he's there. If he gets mad, just say you were worried about him, because truthfully you are worried about the two of you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Ask him to be a little more understanding of what you go through when he is gone. If that does not work, start doing what he does (without cheating) once in a while and get a feel for how he likes it. If he seems not to care, go see a counselor or just start going out and having fun doing whatever. Kids involved? If so--go see a counselor now. If not, party time with some fellas!!

• 1 decade ago

In reality, sorry for being truthful, but he is probably running around on you. Talk to him and tell him to cool it. There is no answer that anyone on this site can give you. I do know what you are going through and feeling. Sorry. If you can afford a private deductive, do so or buy/rent spy equipment and do not let him know. A friend of mine bugged his phone. That is illegal but he found out the truth.

• 1 decade ago

Why are some men such dogs? I'm not saying he is but they just make things so difficult. I would tell him about himself and how you feel. If he gets mad and not willing to tell you the truth I would go through the second step and start investigating. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

U know they same thing that you are going threw happened to a friend of mine. And you know what she found out that he was having an affair with one of his artist and they are divorced now. And she has moved to another state with her kids and she is now dating a wonderful man. And has a wonderful job and house.

• 1 decade ago

get him to leave the computer when he is still logged on and make it so those places are blocked

• 1 decade ago

if you don't like you situation..change it..or change husbands..no other solution here other than the obvious ..this question is a no brainer.

• 1 decade ago

leave his sorry *** and move on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.