What is this driver license restriction code? I'm in Nevada?

I'm a cage cashier and today I cashed a paycheck for a guy who had a restriction code I had never seen before. It said "1pX". I didn't get a great look at it so maybe it was "lpx". I'm not sure. I couldn't just ask the guy what it was. My supervisor and I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything. If anyone can help we'd appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

According to the NV DMV, it's likely 3 separate codes, as all the codes are single letter only.

P = physical exam required

X = special restrictions, see addendum document w/ license

1 = no air brakes

1

I did an online search and most websites just attribute it to a web based renewal form that somehow is significant in detrermining the variours fields on the license print out. If you do not put anything on the blank field, it show up as gibberish?

My old license has an CN restriction, I cant find it in the drivers manual or online. What is the CN there for.

.............................. PHYSICAL EXAM REQUIRED .............