The Nintendo Wii...?

Two questions:

1) Will the pointer work on a projection TV? I know that gun games, such as time crisis, on the playstation did NOT work on the said TV.

2) How early should I line up to get the Wii when it first comes out? I've never console camped before, nor do I want to go hours before I really have to. Do people expect the hype to be as much as the PS3 was? Or should one hour earlier be sufficient?

Favorite Answer

Just wait till they lower the price instead of getting shot like that one retard waiting for the PS3.

1) You have to place the sensor bar on top or on the bottom of your TV. Because of the sensor bar, it will work with all TVs.

2) The supply of Wiis is much grater than of the PS3s. A couple of hours should be enough. We are not going to see the PS3 fights, etc. for a few reasons reasons. Price and supply being two of them.

kida who get Wii on christmas will be pissed that it's not a PS3, and their parents will send the to military school for being ungrateful