How can I discover the real intention of a British guy?

Im a Latin girl and I' ve dated with a Brit guy in London, but I dunno how can I discover if someone (Bristish) has serious intentions with me . What are the signals?

Favorite Answer

Offer him a penny and a British Pound Sterling note and tell him he must choose between the two.

Tell him that the penny portrays loving, caring, affection, loyalty and a long and happy life, whereas, the Pound note displays the quality's of a good time, no promises, a carefree life style, here today, gone tomorrow attitude, no obligations and live for the moment.

Ask him which one he would choose and why. A wise man would choose the British Pound Sterling note but with the qualities of the penny.

If he chooses the penny, . . . . . . . .he's yours, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Darryl S.

Its the same the World over, dont let the brit thing get in the way just judge it as you would back home.

• aishah

well if he talks about 'us' a alots and make plans for ya life togehter then those are good signs..

he brushes his teeth

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!