In which colour do you recomend to paint my bedroom?

" I like the blue colour, will it be ok?"

Favorite Answer

Go for blue man! But make sure to go in for a lighter shade or else you will need brighter lighting.My room is blue and compared to to the rooms in the rest of the house (which are painted in lighter colours) i have noticed that it retains more heat (Obviously since blue is a darker colour it absorbs more heat.) so you will have to figure out if that is an advantage or a disadvantage to you depending on which part of the globe you live in.

Blue is definitely a good color; that's what I painted my room a few years ago. Make sure you work in a pattern or some paintings or posters, though. It starts to get boring after a while, and you end up with lyrics written in sharpie all over your walls and ceiling. Also, drawings of a goat eating pants, a page from your favorite children's book, and, of course, of your friends. ;D

you like blue...

so you should go on with blue,

but you should choose the right blue. if you like you room to be the place that inspires you, you should paint you room with two tone of blue. one color should be painted to the oposite wall of each other.

if you want peacefull moment before you go to sleep, you should go on with lite-blue.

striking blue color are also nice, but you need to make sure that all the thing in you room is in the cold color sceme,(green, blue,),and your curtain should be in the same color sceme. if not it should spoilt the scene.

but lite blue can come with any other color...

if you need more advice just e mail me...

hope this will help.

Source(s): i study art and color for living...

I think that darkish blue is alot better than light sky blue. The light sky blue makes your eyes hurt, trust me, my room used to be this color.

I also like deep red. It is sooo pretty when your furniture and things are cream colored.

ya paint the bedroom with ur favourite color as the room is going to be urs

If tou like blue,go with it

my fave is blue too and my whole room i painted blue...

so go for it

its relaxing aswell

for my taste, just a hint of blue is okay, I prefer soft yellow

NO! Pink or Lavender