What was your favorite age to be?

I liked being eleven because I wasn't a teenager yet and didn't have to deal with all the drama but I wasn't "little" anymore.

• DeeJay
    Favorite Answer

It has always been my philosophy that we should live the age we are. Just take life as it comes at you. Do what you have to do and do it to the best of your ability. You will find happiness as each year goes by. I'm 71 and I wake up every morning and I can say, "I love life".

I haven't had this experience yet. I'm 32 and can't wait to be forty. I've heard that life REALLY begins at that age. I've had some fun up until now, but the way 40 plus women talk about it, it's like getting the prize at the bottom of a cracker jack or cereal box.

Good question!

my favorite age was when I was 19..

I seemed to have it together and was better off in life and the choices I have made than I am now..

I am now trying to starighten out the messes I have made and get things on the right track again..and I will be 30 in the near future :(

If only I could go back and do things a bit different, not make so many bad decisions...

I like this question.

I liked being 15 because I had fun. 17 sucked. I think I like my age now at 28 but I'd rather look like 21

I like being 18!

18-19. Right outta high school, in my first fulltime job, with a wonderful girlfriend and unstoppable. There were no 'big dramas' and I was all growed up (in more than one sense)....

7 or 8...this was the age when i realized that i didn't want to grow older because i didn't want all the drama and responsibility, so i tried to do as much "kid" things as i could....man, i was really smart back then!

my favorite age for me was 29 because i was still young and beatiful and i knew alot about so many things but when i got older i realized that we never stop learning enough but your young my advice to you is dont be in a hurry to grow older, i am 55 and i had another chance to raise a family,my daughter abanded her children so i adopted the kids and that was 9 years ago,god gave me sthrenth to do that,anyhow i love anybodys children so that made it easy how about you tell me about yourself i got a good feeling that i made a good choice please answer ok .

i am 20 and i enjoy it however 19 was a good age, i was legal drinking age, and my mom sort of let loose the leash as some may say... so 19 was a decent age for me

I'd have to say 5 years old.

Old enough to do things for yourself, young enough to really believe in Santa, old enough to enjoy school and young enough to really not have a care in the world.