If another girl told you?

that a guy had a big dick would this change things? this girl at school gave me a ******* and the next day i saw her whispering something to another girl and then the other girl just sort of looked at me differently. I'm asian and ever since that happened the other girl has been hitting on me and giving me signals

The question is: Would this change things if another girl told you a guy had a big dick?

Favorite Answer

Sicko, get a damn life you pervert. ugh..if you think that is a compliment some girl is whispering that about you..and all you want to do is get with as many girls as possible, it's just a selfish game for you!!

Don't be so sure that you had a big **** is what she was whispering! HA!

• Dwayne

If you are in school. Apparently you need to be worried about other things, and your penis.

You need to have better morals, respect, and love for yourself start worrying about things like this. You penis is not going to make your a better person. Sure everyone has an interest in a big penis. Some girls like them, some guys want one.

Do you just want to be liked because of a rumor?

Do you want to be liked or even loved for the person that you are?

Who is not to say that she did it to you. She hasn't done it to a few other people. Then the second girl has done everyone she has done. This is how SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE ARE STARTED.

thats really shallow talk, if a guy has a big dick i dont care,thats not the point, i dont like men just because of sex, i like them for something else

so what was the question? is it good to have a big dick?

sounds like your their new boy toy... just make sure you use protection because you can get herpes, etc. from a bj. they make flavored condoms. you want to protect your goods!

I don't judge guys by what size.... but rather who they are... Most girls do. I don't know any girls that decide to like a guy based on his..... Maybe she wasn't talking about how big you are and you just THINK that is what they are talking about!

men are continuously freaked out somebody will call them 'gay', whilst females are not immediatly categorized as a lesbian in the event that they factor out if yet another woman is proper. men would desire to have the potential to tell yet another guy is 'warm', yet I continuously think of they might desire to no longer care what yet another guy is wearing, so he would desire to shop that sh*t to himself, except it relatively is his close chum or something.

Dude, size doesn't matter. Its what you do with it. And hello why is she talking about your private interlude with anyone?? I think her & all her friends are gonna wanna see it now.. So why not just post a picture for them all to admire. Unless u want to whip it out for them all to see. Have fun

Be happy about it at least she didnt say your dick was as small as her pinky finger then that would be bad LOL...