Do you believe actually that Jesus is God son ?

And if he was also, then why the lord poison of its son that it kills ؟

I hope the answer with the evidence ؟

Favorite Answer

Not at all, because it is mentioned in Holy Quran very clearly which meaning is, The All Mighty ALLAH (God) neither father nor son of any one.

The next is that Hazrat Essa Alehisalam (Jesus) is alive because The All Mighty ALLAH (God) have lifted him upto the skies, and he will come back agin in this world by the order of The All Mighty ALLAH (God), near the end time of this world. He will rule the world with peace and all Christians would be converted into Muslims. This is all true and cleary mentioned in Holy Quran. All other stories are fake and based on misconception or misunderstanding.

Jesus being God's son is because a religion said so. Nothing else. That religion along with all the others for thousands of years has not been able to prove that there is a man living in a cloud. They always come up empty handed.

• Yes I know Jesus is the son of God. God is love. He created us all in his image. It is man whom does things in which brings damnation to himself. God wants us all to live with him forever. He does not want us to live in fear of him. All he asked of us is that we believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Some questions will not be answered in this life, again the bible tells us that we only have to faith the size of a mustard seed and we will be saved. I am not sure about the part you asked about why the Lord posions, again man has brought damnation upon himself repeatly since Adam. You need to read: Revelation 1:6 and John 5. When you believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God, he will work through you. God does not reveal himself through burning bushes he presents himself through the people who love him. So I say to you that faith is the evidence of things not seen. That means that the evidence that you seek comes from within and from believing.

If you look up these verses in your bible, or any bible you will get an idea of why some believe Jesus is God's son.

Luke11:2, he said to them " when you pray say, father: hallowed be thy name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread"....

John 14: Jesus answered " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me".

Also, look up: Mathew 26:39, John 8:17,18, and Mark 13:32.

You can use these verses as examples of when Jesus, calls upon his father to bring his divinity and to provide for his believers.

Source(s): the new testament

Jhon 1:1-14

Col 1:16-18

• JohnC

Yes, Jesus is God. The Almighty and Everlasting.

• Bright

He is the son of God in the spiritual sense.

• Muslim

Absolutely not.

Did Jesus ever claim to be God?" Jesus is never recorded in the Bible as saying the exact words, “I am God.” I would like to see it myself.

Yes Jesus is the Son of God, and also God.

The rest of this makes no sense at all.

Ok..not sure about this one. Jesus is God's son...Next question.