When I turn 50 years old, ten years from now, will the state still allow me to adopt a child at this age?

I am a single 40 year old gay male from the Philippines. And, I dream to have a child like he or she was my own; to love and to care for and to cherish all my single life. Any good advise from kind-hearted members here? :-)

Favorite Answer

most likely no. most children are adopted out to couples only... unless you have a serious long term boyfriend. also there is a certain age for adoptive paretns... also to be honest you sound kind of creepy in your posting... so hopefully no one will give you a child... you have to pass a bunch of tests as well, on your home, and such... so they will be sure you are a suitable person before handing over something so precious as a child to you... so if your a freak... don't even bother.

i doubt it.