Laaaaag :(?

I'm lagging on battlefield vietnam single player....my computer meets all the requirements.....but i still lag...does anyone know how 2 get rid of lag on single player? do i need 2 upgrade my ram or memory ?

please halp me :(

thanks.

Favorite Answer

adding ram is the best thing i would suggest, but also look into the game's options like maybe resolution, or your video card's resolution, maybe if you lower the resolution a little it will play at full frames per second. if not, try out this program, it's freeware and i use it, works great, look into it's options also. http://www.download.com/FreeRAM-XP-Pro/3000-2086-1...

an example of extreeeeme lagging. THE SIMS. i have well above the requirement, it still has a bit of lagging. My cousin meets the requirements, she has a lot more. It often depends on how many other applications you have running. How many bits of hardware connected , and if you are using the net. If it still doesn't speed up, then u will need more ram. ideally u need a better prcessor, but thats 2 expensive, better of buyin a new pc.