Did anyone camp out for a Playstation 3?

If you did, Why?? I like playing video games and I go as far back as the Atari 2600. I would not have slept outside to get a PS 3, but I know lots of people did. I am curious to find out what makes people do this kind of thing.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i will not camp out for a ps3 i will wait for it to be a bit cheaper until 2009. i will get one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude it was so fun, I didn't even get a PS3I just went to hang with my friends, I'm in florida so it really wasn't that cold, and there were all kinds of other crazies camping out too, even some chicks! It was good times!

• 1 decade ago

No, I think it's a crazy idea to stay out in the cold just to get a video game. I think those people are crazy.

• 1 decade ago

I made my roomate, and he would've anyways because it's all about the hype to him and all those other wackos. Thats whats different then the past game systems, they didn't promote the thing to the point that the hype created mass hysteria

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

umm..I would never either..but I live in Philadelphia and was watching the weridos on the news..DURING A TORNADO WARNING!!...and the people you are looking for the answer from are either playing with it or were lifted away in the storm.

• 1 decade ago

no i didnt but when i went to work this morning (i work at fry's) they were every were. its just plain stupid i think when you could just get up like an hour or two before normal and just go and wait at the store till they opened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i didn't, but i think that that is stupid....why would you want to sleep outside for one? You caould just wait a little while longer and get one! i think its because they want to be sorta cool, and/or they are in love with video games..

• 1 decade ago

yes, me and it was wroth it! ha ha i got the play station3, it's all mine!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no but ill get one soon

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.