Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Is there ulterior motive here?

Because I can't tell. Here's my story.

I've known this guy at school for about three months (I'm a girl btw). For the first one and a half we said hi and stuff, didn't get to talk much; we have some classes together.

So, basically, recently this guy has been wanting to talk to me a lot more than usual. He'll come up to me after class, he'll... hang out with me and my friends and his friends at lunch, he's been like on me like white on rice recently. I'm not sure why exactly. He's even been talking to me online and stuff (but who ISN'T anymore, right lol?)

What do you make of this situation?

Thanks.

well see he knows a lot of girls aand- im not sure exactly... what thats about and he's one of those guys you can't read very well (well at least I can't, he has a very unpredictable demeanor so to say)

um heehee let me just also add when we talk, we dont really have much to talk about. we just sorta have this awkward silence for a while and even though we have stuff in common, Im not sure why this happens.

Favorite Answer

I think he just likes to spend time with you. There's no "ulterior motive" as you put it, except a guy going for a girl he likes. At least that's what I think. You just really have got to take it easy, and enjoy his company, as he enjoy yours. Don't go looking for things that are not there. Just chill and enjoy, okay girl?

well especially in high school, guys don't approach a girl for no reason or motive at all. Yeah theres a ulterior motive here, and your it. Maybe he likes you? or wants to something more than that. What ever the reason theres definitely something in the works.

Well Hello Girl!!!

It is called reaching puberty and raging hormones and he wants you badly! Or at least he wants to have sex with a girl... er... I mean woman. Cuz he as probably seeing you mature as well and tired of his being self employed when it comes to his sexuality. Wait, Wait, Wait!!! He only wants one thing from you and you must NOT trust his intentions and words. Make smart choices girl and if you do give in to his desires (probably you desire something as well, get a vibrator) do not expect him to call you and pay attention to you again until your 10 year (or after) High-school reunion. Good luck to you and hugs,

jeffrey

Source(s): Caring Father looking out for my own daughter and knowing what I was like. Oh woe is me!!!

according to me this guy is really interested in u and wants to have sex with u for the fun sake and later he may ditch u leaving u nowhere to stand. better u keep a check on him and try not to be tooooo close and as far as possible try to be in a group or surrounded by people. don't meet him alone always be with a girlfrnd of yours and always carry a cell with u. in todays world u dont know what a guy can do.

Source(s): myself

he is obviously interested in you. the motive could be as harmless as spending more time alone with you or as diabolical as humping you against a cold wall and then dumping you.....or somewhere in between. :)

i just think he likes you. he just decided to take the plunge and talk to you after just saying hi and bye.

Either he loves you or he wants to have sex with you. Or both.