Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Health & Safety · 1 decade ago

If time travel was possible...?

And you brought somone from the past into 2006, would they be sick because of the pollution? Also do you think that all the additives in our food nowadays it would be a shock to their system and make them sick? And just for fun, what era would you like to visit?

Favorite Answer

Not only do I think that all the additives in our foods and pollution would make them sick, I think they are making US sick as well.

When would I visit? There's too many, but I think the first would be the 80's so I could smack my teenage self around a bit and prevent a few mistakes that I've made!!! I'd also tell myself all the girls to ask out, since they've told me as an adult that they had a crush on me back in jr. and sr. high. ROFL!!!

• AnnieD

Anyone from the distant past brought into 2006 would suffer culture shock!

I would like to travel in the Middle East during the 19th Century, an era before westernization.

confident in one path: the destiny. to realize this, you choose an exceptionally quickly spaceship that may commute to a substantial fraction of the cost of light. you will journey time contraction alongside right here formulation t' = root (a million -v^2/c^2)*t the place t' is the time you journey t is the time experienced by utilising a table sure observer (e.g earth) v is your speed c the cost of light. as an occasion in case you have been to commute at 10% of the cost of light, you will journey a time contraction of ninety 9.498% no longer very stunning. yet at 50%, time contraction would be 86.60% at ninety%, it would be 40 3.fifty 8% at ninety 9%, it would be 14.10% at ninety 9.9%, it would be 4.40 seven% So in case you will desire to get a spaceship to realize ninety 9.9% of the cost of light, and look after this speed for 4.40 seven years, on your return to earth a hundred years would have long previous by utilising. Fly for 40 4.7 years, and are available back to earth 1000 years later. So in theory you may commute forward in time. very nearly there are some snags. With increasing speed , only like time contracts, your mass augments in the comparable proportion (e.g. if time runs 10x slower, your mass is 10x larger. as a thank you to journey the comparable rigidity on your seat, you will prefer to cut back your acceleration because of the fact your mass larger (bear in mind F=ma). additionally it would substitute into an increasing variety of confusing to pass at those speeds and in all threat your physique would go through severe trauma (as an occasion each and every heartbeat will require plenty greater power).

I agree. I am 43, but i would have liked to been a teeny bopper in the 50"s. Healthy food and habits...hell, you could even drink the water out of the tap!

if someone from the past was slowly shown things and monitored on there food i believe they would be ok ,., but they would be very susepitical to desease ,, as for where in the past would i go , i would like to be in the past the day they killed jesus to see and hear the truth then bring it to the future by writing then as cnn would favouring the truth lol

• dodadz

the 70's was great...