? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

My Chemical Romance?

I heard welcome to the black parade a couple weeks ago and really liked it, so I downloaded a couple more of their songs today but wasnt that impressed...what would you say are the best songs, or are most like this one?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Drew
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Same here,saw them on mtv awhile ago playing on a rooftop downtown and thought the song was descent but the more i see the video on fuse or hear it on xm.black parade sticks in your head.I downloaded helena and thats another good song.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Some of their best songs besides Black Parade are I'm not okay, Ghost of You, and Helena. Their most popular song is probably Helena.

• 1 decade ago

Helena

Thank You for the Venom

The Ghost of You

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Give 'em Hell, Kid

I Never Told You What I Did For A Living

The Sharpest Lives

Mama

Teenagers

I Don't Love You

Those are my favs

Source(s): I have all of their albums and I really like them. These are also the songs I recommended to my friends who didn't know them very well and they also got into them :)
  • 1 decade ago

I'm Not Okay I Promise is pretty good. I also really enjoy Helena. Those two are off there Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge Album. I like Teenagers off their new album and also Mama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Famous Last Words and Heaven Help Us. Check those two out. Those are awesome too.

I'm a hardcore fan of MCR though. I love a lot of their songs. There are a few though...

• 1 decade ago

I can say that only some of their song are good, Helena & Welcome To The Black Parade. But the other........nah!

• 1 decade ago

i really liked there first album alot more then there second. the second is always the hardest to make, especially if you found huge success with the first, i would give it a chance, you might find you like it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'n Not Okay is by far the best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont like their new ones very much.... i like the old ones like helena, ghost of you and my favorite 'm not okay...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.