? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

My Chemical Romance?

I heard welcome to the black parade a couple weeks ago and really liked it, so I downloaded a couple more of their songs today but wasnt that impressed...what would you say are the best songs, or are most like this one?

• Drew
    Favorite Answer

Same here,saw them on mtv awhile ago playing on a rooftop downtown and thought the song was descent but the more i see the video on fuse or hear it on xm.black parade sticks in your head.I downloaded helena and thats another good song.

• Some of their best songs besides Black Parade are I'm not okay, Ghost of You, and Helena. Their most popular song is probably Helena.

Helena

Thank You for the Venom

The Ghost of You

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Give 'em Hell, Kid

I Never Told You What I Did For A Living

The Sharpest Lives

Mama

Teenagers

I Don't Love You

Those are my favs

Source(s): I have all of their albums and I really like them. These are also the songs I recommended to my friends who didn't know them very well and they also got into them :)

I'm Not Okay I Promise is pretty good. I also really enjoy Helena. Those two are off there Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge Album. I like Teenagers off their new album and also Mama.

Famous Last Words and Heaven Help Us. Check those two out. Those are awesome too.

I'm a hardcore fan of MCR though. I love a lot of their songs. There are a few though...

I can say that only some of their song are good, Helena & Welcome To The Black Parade. But the other........nah!

i really liked there first album alot more then there second. the second is always the hardest to make, especially if you found huge success with the first, i would give it a chance, you might find you like it.

I'n Not Okay is by far the best.

i dont like their new ones very much.... i like the old ones like helena, ghost of you and my favorite 'm not okay...