French Kissing?

Well... when me and my girlfriend kiss, she sucks on my lips... would that be a good time to french kiss... I have never french kissed be4, so I don't know what to do... Also, what are some signs I could give before I do it to let her know I am going to?(Besides asking)

• Nikkib
    Favorite Answer

when she nibbles on your lips, then yes, that is the perfect time..a sign you could give her, is SLOWLY push your tongue out and meet hers..just take your time, she may not be ready to do it..its very simple though..just do it tenderly..DONT FORCE your tongue down her throat though, just on the tip..see if that helps a bit..good luck..

go with the flow. it all just happens... you will figure it all out...

yeah... kissing is sucking on lips... hehe... i like your description...

for french kissing, you have to go at more of an angle, so you want to turn your head to the side more & open up your mouth a little.

hey, everyone always has a first for everything. is it her first? i am sure if she does know she wouldn't mind teaching you, and if it is her first too, then she feels the same way you do!!!

oh yeah... don't do the tongue shove thing... like what jim carey does in "dumb & dumber"... bad bad bad idea... a little tongue goes a long way sometimes...

just do it! its the spur of the moment that makes the kiss worth its while!

and her sucking on your lips is a great time to start kissing her. obviously she wants you to. besides, you dont necessarily have to do all the kissing. let her lead and take over the kiss.

have fun!

well, yeah, tht'd be a good time. do it back too, maybe she'll do it first if u'r lucky. tht's a good sign from her end. also, whn u kiss her, open ur mouth a little, and if she opens hers a little, then it's a go!

• RIDLEY

This site might help. It teaches you how to kiss. I would feel to weird to tell you how. Good luck bro.

Kiss is love promo it has no country bar if you feel satisfactory let itbe otherwise tellheringood faith

lick her lip alittle, alittle when you kiss

lips are very sensitive at piont

it should be a sensation for her

if she likes it add a little more

You're asking these questions then You are too young for the answers

french kiss in franceeeeee.

idk. try it. wait no. don't. im not really sure man... sorry. if she's the outgoing type, go for it. if she's shy, wait a while. if you've already waited that while, errrrrm, welll, TAKE HER SOMEPLACE ROMANTIC.

n00b! just stick ur tounge in!