when i click on links how do i get them to open in big windows and not the small ones.?

on windows xp

is there a way to make it so i dont have to click on the button next to the X all the time?

Favorite Answer

This may depend on the type of Browser you're using. I noticed something similar to this when I use Internet Explorer (IE) browser. If I had multiple IE browser sessions going of different sizes and then shut them all down it seemed as if IE remembered the size of the last IE browser window I closed. Because when I then opened/started up a new IE browser session/window it sized it according to the last IE browser session I closed.

So as a long shot the next time you close down all your browser sessions make sure the last one is sized to the way you like it before you shut it down.

Source(s): Yahoo Ask Resolved Questions

all you do is click on the square to the left of the red X in upper right hand corner and will expand to full page.