How to remove a hair dye stain from vinyl flooring.?

I tried using bleach vinegar and dish detergent, but couldnt get it off.

Favorite Answer

I use a product called Sol-U-Mel. It has removed everything from permanent magic marker to ink in my dryer!! I can sell you a bottle of it so you can try it on the hair dye stain. If it doesn't work and you are unhappy with it....you have 60 days to return it to me for a FULL REFUND...NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! It really works!!! Drop me an e-mail if you are interested!!

• k h

Try Mr Clean eraser. Unfortunately, the stain has penetrated through you vinyl. Maybe somebody at a hair salon knows of a hair dye remover you could try.

i've got stumbled on an e book with one hundred and one makes use of of hydrogen peroxide as an environmentally secure purifier. This e book has diverse family members products you may blend with peroxide to bathe extremely some issues, even mildew & mildew. i recognize it bubbles out blood stains from outfits. that's much less costly so supply it a attempt. you additionally can blend it with baking soda on the rust and hair dye.

Ajax or Comet works for me.

Source(s): I clean houses for a living.

Try peroxide.

paint thiner

OXY CLEAN