Would you prefer to die a hero's death, die a martyr to some great cause, die in a natural catastrophe or die

peacefully?

Favorite Answer

I want to be in charge right up to the minute I go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming my head off like my grandmother who was riding with him in his car.

The best death is defined by Jesus when he says if you give your life for another. He also insisted that people who die for the sake of the gospel will receive the greater rewards. But the cost in spirituality and flesh and blood become eternal when He insisted on people taking up their cross! If I were to zealously and diligently preach the gospel of christ and die suddenly as a martyr I would have an elevation into the exaltation of the godhead. I dont think i would get such an exaltation of equal weight if i apathetically waited to die peacefully. on the other hand i have heard and felt the PEACE that comes when a person who serves christ is about to die! Ive heard several testimonies that htis fact exists even among the most terrible conditions. Even the angels assisted christ before he suffered the greatest pain in the garden of gesthemene. something to think about.

thanks for the question.

To me hell is defined by not obtaining the full crown of righteousness that God has ordained. or in other words! Getting the salvation that is FREE and yet seeing the kingdom of God and his throne and yet not have the fulness of eternity.

or anything less than that is Hell.

Yeshua, Jesus, did die, He had to as a thanks to shed His Blood because the perfect living Sacrifice for us all, in case you elect to settle for His present of Salvation. No different individual could attempt this, because Yeshua is of the daddy, he's The Son. he's the truth, the way and The life. Yeshua then replaced into resurrected, on the third day, and known to His disciples or maybe allowed Thomas to study his wounds. he's Divine because the daddy is Divine and when you consider that the Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit) is Divine, that is the triune nature of G-d, an magnificent secret. Yeshua is The Messiah and could come back VERY quickly! contained in the words of John, writing of John the immerser (baptizer, because the church says) who prices the prophet Isaiah, 'i'm a voice crying out contained in the barren area, practice the way of The L-rd!'

• Smiley

Peacefully at a very old age, after having lived a hero's life.

Like we have the choice? I'll take whatever this world throws at me.... but If I could choose the way I wanted to die it would be something that would be fast and painless like being shot in the head or going in my sleep.

• Ava

die a hero's death

• royrox

Exactly what that last guy said... I just don't wanna die, yet! I'll fight tooth and nail to hang around just a few more days... weeks.. months.. years!

I would like to live, but if I had to defend my friends, loved-ones, and country, I would fight and die doing so.

• rosey

I would prefer to die in my sleep.

We don't know how we die funny question