Do you guys like Target? What do you like about the store the most?

Favorite Answer

Although the prices of the products in Target are not cheaper than that of the wallmart, I like Target because of the okay prices and acceptable quality of the products. In wallmart, sometimes the qualities are not that good (but it is not a huge difference to the target prducts in general. it is just a slight differences).

Maybe the most attractive aspect of shopping at Target is that "they have everything." Target has even the least popular product that people usually do not look for.

But on the other hand, I like Walmart better. In general, target is no different from walmart, except they decorate the store better and gives more noble feeling, compared to walmart where it really feels like a raw opening of the warehouse.

Love target because they have great clothes. I like the Go designers, Xhiliration and Merona the best. I also like the home accessories there. The employees are treated better there and there is always someone willing to help. The only think I do not like is the online uses UPS for shipping a great deal and they bash up my stuff really bad. If they used the postal service or fed ex it would be better. I love target however.

• 3

I've become really attached to Target lately. I've started getting a lot of cute clothes there. I know, everyone is like, "Ew, you got that at TARGET?! Was it like $2?" But no!

I've tried all sorts of jeans -- everything from Seven's, Citizens of Humanity, Chip & Pepper -- everything, and my favorite jeans are my Target jeans! They look so much better on me than any I've ever worn and they're $22 a pair.

I love how you can go there to get literally everything on your list and still have money leftover to buy all the cute things you find during your trip!

Take care! Happy Holidays.

I like to buy household items (towels, tablecloths, dishes, specialty items) at Target, especially after the holidays because you can get some really beautiful things for super cheap. (Last year's trends were kinda cheezy, so I didn't find as much that I liked. ) But the clothes aren't for anyone older than 22 (just my opinion). Kohl's has a better selection for all ages, and generally, the clothes seem to be better quality for the price.

Most stores that are chains like Target or Walmart but other small store owners out of business so I dont shop at places like that even if it will save me money and neither should anyone else if they are a true American:)

• rosey

Yes, and they have the best customer service of any store I have ever been in. In Target, the employees are taught to be friendly, courteous and helpful, and it SHOWS! Whomever came up with this concept hit the nail on the head. Two thumbs up!!!

• Esther

Yes I do like Target. I like their selection and I like how they lay out their stores. The only thing I don't like are the customers bringing their ten children to the store with them, who run and scream and cry.

• RIDLEY

I can't stand Target. Will never shop there ever again. Merry Christmas.

I love Target! The thing I love the most about it is that it's not Wal-Mart.

I also love Kmart for the same reason + Martha Stewart. ;)

i like it a lot. i went there today and i saw they have donated about $17,000 to my high school, which was neat. and i like the stuff in there dollor section they have cute little stocking stuffer stuff : ) they also have a nice selection of books and if its a super target they have a good grocery selection as well.