surin asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

is Exces.lotto.inc for real?

I have been getting mails from this group of people telling me i won 1milon dollars did it happen to anyone elas out there?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ZCT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take a look around Yahoo! Answers. There is not a day goes by when someone doesn't post something about winning the lottery. It's just the latest scam. The spammers make up some lottery that does not exist, usually talk about some foreign country, then ask for personal information and/or money to 'claim' your 'prize.'

It's all a bunch of crap. Those foolish enough to part with personal information will likely find themselves the victims of identity theft. Those who part with money will never see it again.

There are only two basic ways to win money in this fashion. Actually BUY a lottery ticket. Or enter some kind of sweepstakes that a major company is advertising. No one will ever contact you out of the blue and give you a million dollars.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

after we die, can we grow to be a god or goddess? If shall we come across plenty extra into the study of religion we may be able to make sure that there are diverse gods and/or goddess. So, is all gods an similar? Are all of them diverse? besides, why replaced right into a god created? as an example, the Greek faith of mythical stuff, a lady with snakes(Medusa), blah blah blah... with the intention to make sure now that a god wasn't genuine, only a made-up creature. confident there may were a human being that helped maximum of the community out, nonetheless he/she isn't a god. no human being virtually is a god/goddess. Who cares about faith, you presently see, in this society,faith is a huge deal and has began diverse wars and mischiefs. Sorry if I went tangent there. Going decrease back to the question; Is God genuine? In my way of questioning, why might want to a creature sitting on a marshmallow cloud stroking his/her beard and growing mankind? Why might want to a (mythical) creature figuring out on paths for us, controlling our lives? we favor to imagine theoretically that a god/goddess replaced right into a made-up tale, nonsense stuff. If people(s) thinks that there is a god, instruct it, the position is the information. confident someone replaced into likely named Jesus and died on a go yet that doesn't recommend that it really is the authentic idea that a god/goddess lives or has existed. also, many say; "besides the undeniable fact that the bible says!" The bible says not something, that is a e book, people write books for a residing and make a fortune. yet another expression; "Going to church is area of "god's/goddess's existence!" ok, the position did you come back up with that expression? besides, if we trust there's a god, how do all of us recognize that that is/replaced right into a guy? it would want to've been a lady. And it would want to've been not something in any respect... look at it this way, no human being has the right to regulate who you're, what your way of existence must be, no matter if you've faith in non secular factors, and how you'd be judged...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.