Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

What are those funny things I can type into google that will give me funny responses?

I think if you type in "misserable failure" and click "i'm feeling lucky" it goes to the whitehouse site. any others?

• Brad
    Favorite Answer

Try typing in liar and see who comes up.

These are called Google bombs or Googlewash. Kinda' interesting. Check out Wikipedia's article on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_bomb

Here are some other interesting Google "easter eggs:"

*Type asshole into Google. Hit I'm feeling lucky. Watch who comes up after the song plays for a little while.

*Paste "the answer to life, the universe, and everything" into Google search (hint: it's from A Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

Zack is definitely maximum appropriate. there is not any way in any recognize to p.c. out shrink. those human beings suggesting take a seat-united stateshave no thought - i used to do infinite situps, leg will strengthen, ab crunch (with dumbells) and my abs have been rock stressful - problem became into i nevertheless had fat on em. a chum of mine who's a private coach/wellbeing freak tells me that the take a seat up is between the worst workouts for you, and might reason returned tension and doubtlessly injury to the organs contained in the tummy (intestines exceedingly) - all this with none weightloss in any recognize. cardio is the main functional thank you to weightloss, and what you consume is needed. additionally, undergo in recommendations that muscle burns greater fat than energy, so weight training can kickstart you metabolism and get you burning greater fat. i'm unsure what to point with your particular problem, with the aid of fact the tummy is oftentimes the final place to shed fat (often reason fatty deposits are thickest around the tummy) the only element i might propose could be to discover a midpoint between the two, ie. the place your fat tiers are such that your abdomen is extremely flat yet you nevertheless have some fullness on your heinie. stable success

Type in "failure" and click "im feeling lucky". This is a direct link to President Bush's homepage.

type in failure

Haha. Type in : french military victories

I heard it was "utter failure"

Impeach, it needs to be...very soon...

elgoog